Full-Day Shark Cage Diving Tour in Gansbaai
A 2 hour drive with stunning scenic beauty all along the way via Sir Lowry's Pass and Hermanus to Kleinbaai, with a knowledgeable tour guide providing you with the necessary information all the way. The return to Cape Town is along Clarens drive, through Pringle Bay, Betty's Bay and Gordon's Bay.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Gansbaai, Gansbaai, Overstrand, Overberg District, Western Cape
This world renowned shark diving area, which is about 2 hours drive from Cape Town. The drive is a very scenic drive along the N2 highway via Sir Lowry's Pass and Hermanus.
During the winter months it is highly possible to spot the Southern Right Whales on your Shark Diving boat trip. The possibility of spotting Dolphins is quite likely.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Hermanus, Hermanus, Overstrand, Overberg District, Western Cape
We will make a stop in Hermanus for lunch on the way back to Cape Town
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your guide will meet you in the Lobby or ask at receptionAirports
- Cape Town Intl Airport, Cape Town Central South Africa
- V&A Waterfront, Victoria & Alfred Waterfront, Cape Town, 8001, South Africa
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- All hotels, restaurants & facilities used comply with our safety protocols. All clients are required to do screening on arrival at airports and at hotels, before and after departure from day tours & transfers.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.