Full-Day Shared Group Tour to Krka National Park from Split
National Park "Krka", one of seven Croatian national parks, covering 109 km2 of the Krka River upper and middle flow. This area was declared a National Park in 1985. Krka River flows in a total length of 72.5 km, 50 km of which are under protection as a unique natural phenomenon.
Arrival at park Krka is expected around 10.00 AM where you will have 4-5 hours of free time.
Krka can offer you a nice ride across the river by boat. Also, you can grab lunch in charming little restaurants in this amazing natural surrounding.
Would you like to swim under the waterfalls? That is also possible, why not take a refreshing swim and capture it with memorable photos.
per adult from
What's included :
- English speaking tour guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Entrance ticket
- hotel pick up and drop off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Krka National Park, Krka National Park, Sibenik-Knin County, Dalmatia
Krka is the seventh national park in Croatia known for its large number of lakes and waterfalls. It is named after the river Krka which is the part of the park. The National Park is located in central Dalmatia, just a few kilometers northeast of the town of Šibenik. The River Krka has seven travertine waterfalls and its beauty is a natural karst phenomenon, which is recommended to be visited in spring and summer, because it is in full splendor then, and you can also refresh yourself in clean water.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Booker travel agency, Marulićeva 4, 21000, Split, Croatia
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Sportswear is recommended
- Don’t forget your camera
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.