Full-Day Sea Canoe Trip from Phuket Including Lunch
Soak up the beauty of Koh Hong Island, where you'll paddle aboard a sea canoe on this full-day escape from Phuket. Spend time exploring the limestone formations and caves of Phang Nga Bay, and take a long-tail boat out to James Bond Island — filming location for 'The Man with the Golden Gun.' Round-trip hotel transfers, lunch, snacks and nonalcoholic drinks are included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Necessary equipment
- Paddling guide
- Buffet lunch and fruit
- Nonalcoholic drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - James Bond Island
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Personal expenses
- In the morning, you will be collected from your Phuket hotel and delivered to Kong Khien pier in time to meet your launch. Settle back and relax on the journey to Koh Hong Island, located in Phang Nga Bay. On arrival, a sea canoe is available for you to paddle your way around with a guide, exploring the hidden spaces between the stalactite and stalagmite formations and the limestone caves.
You'll transfer to a long-tail boat and meander out toward James Bond Island (Khao Ping Kan), made famous by the 007 classic movie filmed in 1974. After you visit the caves at Panak Island, join your crew back on board for a buffet lunch and then head out to Koh Hong Island for swimming and relaxing on the beach.
In the afternoon, enjoy a well-earned rest while you head back to the pier, where another transfer will take you back to your hotel.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Your Phuket hotelDates: DailyReturn point: Your Phuket hotel
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.