Full Day Santorini Highlights and Venetian Castles Small Group Tour
Experience the beauty of Santorini by joining us on a full day Santorini tour that is off the beaten path. Learn about ancient and medieval history of the island and discover the magnifiscent beauty of the Venetian castles. Chill out in the most beautiful black sandy beach, feel the local culture combined with a wine tasting expirience and finish your day with an unforgettable sunset in Oia.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Small-group tour maximum 15 persons
- Local taxes
- Wine tasting
- Tour escort/host
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entry/Admission - Venetsanos Winery
What's excluded :
- Entrance Fee at symposion (Interactive music instrument presentation)
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Megalochori - Traditional Village
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Megalochori - Traditional Village, Megalochori Greece
The tour starts late in the morning by picking you up from your hotel. After a short drive the small group will reach the traditional village of Megalochori and you will have the opportunity to visit the famous “symposion by la ponta” an amazing workshop of traditional Greek music instruments full of information about Greek mythology and music.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Akrotiri, Akrotiri, Santorini, Cyclades, South Aegean
Later, the group will drive around the castle of Akrotiri and will have a short photo stop to enjoy the view of the castle the amazing caldera from the south part of the island.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Perissa Black Sand Beach, Perissa 847 03 Greece
Leaving akrotiri you will have some free time to relax and enjoy a lazy break at the most famous black sandy beach of the island at Perivolos, where you can swim or even have lunch, tasting the local flavors.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Castelli of Emporio, Emporio Greece
Continue to Emporio village, stroll around the small picturesque streets and see the best preserved Venetian castle which used to be the medieval trade center of the island.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Venetsanos Winery, Eparchiaki Odos Firon-Ormou Perissis, Megalochori 84701 Greece
After the walk to the castle you will relax in an old canava and taste local wines.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Castelli of Pyrgos, Pyrgos 84701 Greece
Afterward you will visit the village of Pyrgos which is built on the top of a hill, you will walk to the top where the Venetian castle overlooks the caldera and get a panoramic view of the island.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Firostefani, Firostefani, Santorini, Cyclades, South Aegean
Subsequently, the group will make a short stop in Firostefani, where you can take breathtaking photos of the famous Blue Dome and the Rock Of Skaros, where the capital of the island used to be during the Venetian period.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Oia's Main Street, Greece
The tour will finish in Oia village. Explore the narrow passageways and discover the old captain’s houses, the unique cave houses, and the romantic chapels. Later you will watch the spectacular sunset over the caldera while being inside the Venetian castle of Oia. After such a lovely day you will be driven back to your hotel.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
At the time of booking let us know your hotel name and location and we will email you with the pickup details 48 hours before travel date. The pick up includes ALL SANTORINI HOTELS & AIRBnB apartments.Airports
- Santorini Airport, Greece
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- 1) Travellers must fill out a travel information form 2) Reduced capacity to 8 persons in a 18 seater minibus
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.