Full Day Saint Thomas Private Group Excursion
A customized sightseeing tour with us is the way to go as you can customize your tour to what you want for you and your party. Our tour generally takes the regular sightseeing tour, taking you to the mountain to where you can stop and purchase the famous daiquiri. You can take a stop downtown and shop 'till you drop or leave your shopping 'till you get to the mountain top. You can select your beach of choice and we will take you there.
If you want to go to other attractions on the island, we can take you and your party there. We are here to help you fulfill your vacation dream. Whatever the event, you will want to choose us to make it be one of the most memorable events ever.
Time available for this private tour is 5 - 7 hours.
per adult from
5 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Complimentary Drinks
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
- Entry/Admission - Godfrey Tours
What's excluded :
- Magens Bay Entrance Fee $5.00 per Person
- Coral World Entrance fee $23.50 per adult and $13.00 per child
- Entry/Admission - Magens Bay
- Entry/Admission - Coral World Ocean Park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Godfrey Tours, Frenchman's Bay Rd, Charlotte Amalie 00802 St. Thomas
Charter our tour services for your private event, weddings, birthday or company trip. We customize all trips per your specifications. Time available for this private tour is 5 - 7 hours. This package includes a two hour scenic island tour, beach of your choice, and shopping in downtown Charlotte Amalie. The tour will take you to our first lookout point overlooking the pirates castles, Blackbeard and Bluebeard's Castles, after which we will take you up Crown Mountain, being one of the highest points on the island, where you will find the world's famous diaquiri, great souvenirs and gifts, all duty free. We move on to show you a great view of neighboring islands before making a stop at the famous Drake's Seat. Other sights await you on this scenic tour of St. Thomas.
After your trip, we will be sure to take you back to your ship in time for its departure, or to your hotel. Complimentary water and soft drinks are provided for your party all day.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Mountain Top, 00801 St. Thomas
We will stop at the Mountain Top shopping mall to give you an opportunity to shop or browse, and maybe purchase one of the famous banana daiquiri drinks.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Drake's Seat, Route 37, 00802 St. Thomas
We will stop by the Drake's Seat for a picture opp or just to stretch your legs for 5 to 10 minutes.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Blackbeard’s Castle, 1001 Blackbeards Hl Hotel 1829, Charlotte Amalie 00802-6732 St. Thomas
We'll make sure you don't miss seeing the highlights of your tour, to include the famous Pirates Castles, like Bluebeard and Blackbeard.
Stop At: Charlotte Amalie, Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands
Take a stop downtown for one of the most satisfying shopping experience. We allow you time to browse the stores downtown and do your shopping.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Magens Bay, 00802 St. Thomas
Magens Bay is one of the best beaches on St. Thomas, or you can choose any of our other lovely beaches such as Sapphire Beach, Coki Beach, Bluebeard's Beach, and many others. Customize your time, whether you want more time at the beach or more time shopping. Beach access charges are not included in the package fee.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Coral World Ocean Park, 6450 Coki Pt, Smith Bay 00802-1805 St. Thomas
Get ready for a beautiful experience at Coral World, with all the lovely attractions and things related to our ocean life. This is an optional attraction and has a separate entrance fee of $23.50 per adult and $13.00 per child.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The meeting place for visitors coming in at Havensight Mall or West Indian Company Cruise Ship Terminal will be at the blue canopy in the parking lot, next to gate number three (3). Walking distance from the ship is about 3 to 5 minutes. There is a free shuttle from your ship if you rather not walk.The meeting place for visitors coming in at Crown Bay Cruise Ship Terminal will be at the Windmill located in front of your ship in the shopping mall. Walking distance from the ship is about 3 to 5 minutes. There is a free shuttle from your ship if you rather not walk.If your ship is late or delayed and you have an early tour, don't panic! We will wait and give you reasonable and sufficient time to get off the ship so that you can still enjoy your tour. Remember to keep our number handy just in case you need to reach us in case of a delay or very early arrival.Ports
- Havensight Point / WIC Terminal
- Crown Bay Terminal
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- While shopping or at the beach, your items will be secured in the front cab of the tour bus.
- If Shopping is part of your tour, once you're finished, we meet at the Liberty Bell in Emancipation Park. Shops close at 1:00 PM on Sundays.
- You should bring along the following items: bathing suit, towel, sunscreen, and cash for lunch, drinks and souvenirs. Drinks on the tour bus are complimentary.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.