Full Day Sailing Trip in the Saronic from Athens
Spend a spectacular full day on board a Traditional Wooden Motor-sailer, departing every morning from Athens. Hop on board and let our experienced crew to welcome you, and make you feel comfortable while our captain gets the boat out of port. In about 2 hours we will be reaching some secluded bays off Aegina, where our swim & lunch stop is scheduled. Grab a mask and dive in the clear waters of the Saronic, before trying some local delicacies served by the crew. At around 2:00pm we will be bringing boat to the port, where you will be spending the next couple of hours either for an optional visit to the Temple of Aphaia or just for a stroll at the promenade. Having experienced swimming, exploring Aegina and trying some local food, get ready to return back to Athens and say bye to your Captain & crew.
per adult from
What's included :
- 9 hours sailing on board a Traditional Wooden motorsailer
- Light lunch, water, a glass of wine, or a soft drink, fruits
- Snorkeling equipment
- Fuel & Port fees, Taxes
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees in archaeological sites
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Istion Yachting, Leoforos Posidonos 1 Main Base at Alimos Marina, Athens 174 55 Greece
Please meet our crew right outside Istion Athens Charter base, opposite of Pier 3 at Alimos Marina
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Aegina, Aegina, Saronic Gulf Islands, Attica
We make a stop at Agia Marina bay, for 2 hours with optional docking at the small port, weather and space permitting.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Istion Yachting, Alimos, Alimos 174 55, Greece
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.