Full Day Safari Game Drive at Ngorongoro Crater | Lunch Included
This is a private Safari trip to Ngorongoro Crater and experience the history and wildlife. At the Crater, you will easily spot a lot of wild animals, including lions, black rhino, migration, rain forests, and much more.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Admissions Fees
- Entry/Admission - Ngorongoro Crater
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ngorongoro Crater, Ngorongoro Conservation Area Tanzania
Arusha is 180 kilometers away from Ngorongoro Crater and the road is good and is paved; it enters the Conservation Area through the Loduare Gate near the town of Karatu. Ngorongoro Crater is the largest intact crater in the world.
About 2 million years ago the Ngorongoro volcano erupted, and its walls collapsed. Now, Ngorongoro Crater is filled with great areas of acacia forest, hippo filled swamps, and open grasslands.
upon arrival at Ngorongoro, we descend down the crater for a well-deserved game drive lunch on the crater floor afternoon we drive to back to Arusha
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any Hotel located at Arusha, Moshi, or Kilimanjaro.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.