Full-Day Safari Experience in Zambezi National Park
A game drive lets you cover more ground in the comfort of one of our specially modified game vehicles. You’ll have ample opportunity to see and photograph game as we drive through the Zambezi National Park. Your guide will stop to point out birds, flora, fauna, and animal tracks.
This active and interactive way to view the game, allows you to interact with nature in a way that game drives don’t. Examine and follow animal tracks, see creatures up close and appreciate the amazing flora that covers the land. Being on foot lets you into a world so few get to see, hear, touch and smell – your guide will help you meet Africa’s flora and fauna up close and personal.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Breakfast - For morning walks and drives guests enjoy breakfast of muffins, fruit, yogurt and eggs, tea, coffee and water. For the afternoon game drives and walks, you’ll be served snacks, beers and soft drinks.
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Shearwater Cafe, Shop 1 Centre, corner of Livingstone Way and Parkway Drive, Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe, Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe
Our morning experience includes a light breakfast and drinks at the Shearwater Cafe. Travelers get to enjoy the open-air dining experience at the junction of Livingstone Way and Parkway Drive.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Zambezi National Park, Zambezi National Park, Matabeleland North Province
1. Only 15 minutes from the Victoria Falls is the Zambezi National Park, a 57,000 hectare unfenced National Park, home to elephant, buffalo, lion, leopard, and several species of plains game including kudu, impala, and bushbuck.
2. The Zambezi river marks its northern border, beyond which lies Zambia. Travelers get the opportunity to meet a variety of wild animals while they travel through the Park under the guidance of experienced hunter-guides.
3. This is the best tour for photography lovers, the Savanna bushes and the wild animals are best playgrounds for photographers.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Victoria Falls Airport, Victoria Falls Zimbabwe
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.