Full Day Royal Gorge Whitewater Rafting Adventure Canon City CO
The Royal Gorge is one of the most thrilling and exciting whitewater rafting trips on the Arkansas River. Enjoy the beauty and thrill of God’s creation as you experience 1,000 foot high canyon walls, confront exciting Class III-V rapids, and see the famous Royal Gorge Bridge. Full-day trips start with Bighorn Canyon (class III-IV), break for a delicious riverside lunch, then drop into the Royal Gorge (class IV-V).
Journey Quest is a non-profit Christ-centered rafting ministry, and these trip are uplifting, family-friendly adventures. You’ll love the scenery, the experience, and the intentional ministry led by our guides on this Colorado whitewater rafting adventure.
The Royal Gorge is a serious section of river. Previous class III or higher paddling experience and strong swimming ability are recommended for all guests. For the safety of our guests and guides, we cannot take guests who are over 250lbs or individuals with a history of heart or serious medical problems.
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
What's included :
- Lunch - Enjoy a delicious river-side lunch!
- High Quality River Safety Equipment (PFD, Helmet, Splash Jacket)
- Highly Trained, Professional Guide
- Transportation to and from the river
- Free wetsuit rental for full-day trips
- Entry/Admission - Arkansas River
What's excluded :
- Gratituity (optional)
- High quality photos are available for purchase (optional)
- Raft Colorado's most popular river with one of Journey Quest's professional guides!
Departure Point :Journey Quest - Royal Gorge Office, 559 County Rd 3A Unit #B, Cañon City, CO 81212, USA
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.