Full-Day Rogue River Hellgate Canyon Raft Tour
The 1-day trip on the Rogue River through Hellgate Canyon is ideal for almost anyone looking to get a day on the river. This trip meets your needs whether you want the perfect raft trip to introduce your family to the river life or you want to try paddling an inflatable kayak for the first time. This scenic day section with it’s mix of pools for swimming, whitewater for paddling, and scenery for inspiring, really satisfies all groups looking to spend a day on one of America’s most famous rivers.
per adult from
What's included :
- All river equipment
- Transportation from and back to our store
- Choice of Inflatable kayaks, paddle rafts, or oared rafts
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Rogue River-Siskiyou National Forest, Agness Road, Agness, OR 97406
You will see incredible scenery when you are relaxing between the fun class II rapids.
Duration: 7 hours
Stop At: Orange Torpedo Rafting Trips, 210 Merlin Rd, Merlin, OR 97532-4501
While here we get you ready for your trip. After please take some time to relax at the Torpedo Bar, a family friendly spot to conclude your trip.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Merlin, Merlin, Oregon
Departure Point :Orange Torpedo Trips | Rogue River Rafting, 210 Merlin Rd, Merlin, OR 97532, USA
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.