Full-Day Rock Climbing Course at Railay Beach by King Climbers
Visit Thailand's original rock climbing mecca, located on the Railay Beach in Krabi. Spend a full day top-rope climbing, bouldering and rappelling on the stalactite-dripping karst cathedrals with stunning views to the Andaman Sea.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel round-trip transfer
- Transportation to Railay Beach is by longtail boat
- Climbing equipment
- Drinking water
- Professional and certified climbing instructor
- Basic accident insurance
What's excluded :
Whether you are a novice climber, an expert climber, or somewhere in between, you will surely enjoy climbing the cliffs of Railay. This spot, located on a peninsula accessible only by boat from Ao Nang or Krabi Town, offers routes of world-class quality, including single and multi-pitch climbs, right on the beach.
The karst topography of Krabi can seem otherworldly, with its tall spires of limestone and exposed cliffs, it is truly a climber's paradise. The rock is all limestone and part of the world’s largest coral reef, stretching from China down to Papua New Guinea.
During your course, you will be instructed by a professional and certified climber and spend time top rope climbing, bouldering, rappelling, and much more. You will be able to choose from 700 routes, ranging in skill level. All routes are graded and bolted.
Railay is also home to 2 of the most beautiful beaches on the planet, Pranang Cave and Tonsai Beach. With climbing spots right on the beach you will get to see splendid views out over the Andaman Sea.
Afterwards, recover from your day of climbing and relax on Railay’s beautiful white sandy beaches before returning to your hotel at your leisure.
• King Climbers, 194/5 Moo 5, Tambon Sai Thai, Railay Beach, Krabi Town 81000 Thailand
• Railay Beach, Krabi Town 81000 Thailand
• PhraNang Cave Beach, Ao Nang, Krabi Town Thailand
• Phra Nang Cave, Ao Nang, Krabi Town Thailand
• Basecamp Tonsai, Ao Nang, Mueang Krabi District, Krabi 81000, Thailand
Departure Point :ท่าเรืออ่าวน้ำเมา - ไร่เลย์ ( สะพานสั้น ), Unnamed Road Tambon Ao Nang, Amphoe Mueang Krabi, Chang Wat Krabi 81000, Thailand
Traveler pickup is offered
Get picked up from your hotel in Ao Nang, Krabi Town and Ao Nam Mao. The exact pick-up time will be confirmed by email after you have made the booking.If you stay at Klong Muang and Tub Kaek Beach, there is a small surcharge of 300 THB per person which can be booked via the specific option.If you stay at Centara Grand Beach Resort & Villas, please take the hotel shuttle boat to Nopparat Thara Pier in Ao Nang.If you stay at Railay Beach, we offer a pickup service from Railay East Beach in front of Railay Princess Resort & Spa.Pickup times for each zone:• Ao Nam Mao: 08:00• Ao Nang: 08:00• Klong Muang Beach: 07:30• Krabi Town: 07:30• Railay East Beach: 09:00• Tubkaek Beach: 07:30
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- There is a minimum of 2 people required to run this tour if you stay in Klong Muang or Tub Kaek Beach
- If you stay at Klong Muang and Tub Kaek Beach, there is a small surcharge of 300 THB per person which can be booked via the specific option.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.