Full Day Robben Island and Table Mountain Tour from Cape Town
After being picked up at your hotel in Cape Town, take an absolutely breathtaking full-day boat trip with a small group from the V&A Waterfront to the historic Robben Island. Enjoy an exhilarating experience of elevating your position to 1085 meters above sea level on the top of table mountain. Visit two World Heritage sites in the same day. After the guided Robben Island excursion there will a pause for you to have your lunch at the Victoria & Alfred Waterfront. Travel through Bo-kaap, the colorful houses of the local people towards Table Mountain, and reach the top by cable car to be able to enjoy the beauty and views of this iconic mountain.
per adult from
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Robben Island Museum
- Entry/Admission - Table Mountain
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Experience a scenic and tranquil boat ride from the V&A Waterfront to the historic Robben Island. Once on the island, a local specialized tour guide escorts you on an educational tour through the prison where Nelson Mandela was held captive for 18 of his 27-year imprisonment. Thereafter, guests can enjoy a guided island tour, showcasing the natural wonders that inhabit this beautiful water-locked treasure. Once the island tour is complete, hop on the ferry for the return trip to the V&A Waterfront to sit down for lunch at the Cape Town Fish Market.
Feeling refreshed and rejuvenated, make your way to Table Mountain, which is no longer than a 15-minute drive away via the colorful houses of the local Cape people. After arriving at the base of this natural giant that dominates the City, enjoy a spectacular 2.5-minute cable car to the summit. At the top, guests are spoiled with breathtaking views, fascinating fauna and flora and beautiful glossy lakes. The quiet, yet awe-inspiring atmosphere keeps you entertained for hours. On the top, there is a wonderful coffee shop where you can sit down and soak up the tranquility with a hot or cold beverage in hand. After taking the cable car back down the mountain, drive back to your accommodation and keep memories and photos to last a lifetime.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
All hotels in Cape Town
Departure Time :8am
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Warm clothing for boat ride even if weather is sunny
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.