Full-Day River Kwai Tour from Bangkok
Travel back in time to see the world-famous bridge on the River Kwai, built during World War II by prisoners of war near the town of Kanchanaburi. Learn about the construction of the infamous “Death Railway” and the poignant JEATH War Museum.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English-speaking guide
- Entry/Admission - Bridge Over the River Kwai
- Entry/Admission - Kanchanaburi War Cemetery
- Entry/Admission - JEATH War Museum
What's excluded :
- Services not mentioned above
- Tips and personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bridge Over the River Kwai, Tha Makham, Kanchanaburi 71000 Thailand
Built during World War II by the prisoners of the war.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Kanchanaburi War Cemetery, 284/66 Sangchuto Rd, Kanchanaburi 71000 Thailand
where there are an estimated 9,000 Allied soldiers graves. The soldiers perished whilst constructing the notorious "Death Railway,” which the Japanese had hoped would stretch all the way to the Burmese border.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: JEATH War Museum, Wat Chai Chumphon Ban Tai Subdistrict, Kanchanaburi 71000 Thailand
Which takes its name from the first letters of the words Japan, England, America/Australia, Thailand and Holland. See the past recreated and relived with pictures and artifacts.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please provide us with the name and address of your Hotel
- Additional charges may apply for pick-up/drop-off to hotels in the Bang Na and Ladprao areas
- Guides in other languages such as German, French, and Russian are available on request and subject to surcharge
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.