Full-day Rainbow Mountain tour
We will pick you up at 04:30 am from your hotel, we will board a private car to then go to the village of Pitumarca, during the journey you will be able to see the beautiful landscapes that surround this place.
Breakfast and lunch are provided.
We will be back in Cusco at around 7:00 pm
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional Tour Guide
- Buffet breakfast and lunch made by locals
- Oxygen tank
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- We will pick you at approximately 4:30 am from your hotel in Cusco. We’ll depart heading south from Cusco. We will drive for about 2.5 hours until we get to the town of Jarupa where we will have a buffet breakfast. After breakfast, we will get towards Quesiyono (4,326 m / 14,189 ft.), passing through various small towns. At this point you will have the opportunity to rent a horse to help you during the walk. (4,326 m / 14,189 ft.), This is when the extraordinary ascending trek starts, we will walk for approximately 3 hours towards the mountain Vinicunca, also called the rainbow mountain, located above 5000 masl. During the tour we will be able to observe the surroundings, and the amazing landscapes of the Ausangate area.
Once up there we will be able to enjoy this mountain in all its splendor. The variety of its colors is due to the different minerals that it possesses. After this, we will walk for about 15 minutes until we arrive to the location where we will have a buffet lunch. After this, we will make our way back and walk for approximately 3 hours until we arrive to Pampachiri, where our transport will be waiting to take us back to Cusco (3 hours), arriving to the city at around 7 at night.
Departure Point :We will pick you pick from your hotel
Departure Time :4:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- We will pick you and drop you off from your Hotel in Cusco
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.