Full Day Rafting on the Yellowstone River
This full-day rafting trip takes you on a 5-hour, 18-mile adventure on the Yellowstone River and through Yankee Jim Canyon, stopping along the way for a picnic lunch.
per adult from
What's included :
- Wet suits, water shoes, splash jacket
What's excluded :
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Guests will have an opportunity to spot wildlife along the banks of the river such as; Elk, Pronghorn, and Bald eagles.
You will meet your expert guide at our office location. We will equip you with the proper gear and safety speech then shuttle you to the boat launch.
• Gallatin National Forest, Montana
• Wild West Rafting, 220 Park St, Gardiner, MT 59030-7776
Departure Point :220 W Park St, Gardiner, MT 59030, USA
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.