Full Day Rafting Adventure in cusco
Experience A rafting adventure on Urubamba River, Take part in a thrilling rafting adventure, where you will be able to ride class II and III rapids. Along the route you will also find excellent scenic riverside views, including ancient trees.
per adult from
8 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up from you hotel in cusco
- Rafting equipment
- Professional English-speaker guide
- Lunch, vegetarian option
- Facilities with hot shower.
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Urubamba, Urubamba, Sacred Valley, Cusco Region
The Urubamba river runs from the high Andean mountain range down through the Sacred Valley of the Incas, past Machu Picchu and further down into the jungle. The Urubamba is divided into upper Urubamba and lower Urubamba, the dividing feature is the Pongo de Mainique, a whitewater canyon that opens into the Amazon plain.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please, send you the name of your hotel in Cusco city.If you are staying in a hotel out of the historic center, an AIRBNB or a private department let us so we can provide you a pick up place.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.