Full-Day Rabaçal Levada Walk from Funchal
The Valley of Rabaçal is one mother nature's greatest masterpieces. Descending from the plateau of Paul da Serra, we arrive at the Rabaçal guesthouse and from there we walk to the Risco waterfall.
We then continue downwards towards the levada das 25 Fontes until reaching a small lake. This lake is located at the bottom of a cliff from where 25 natural springs cascade into the small lake.
We shall return through a different path passing through a tunnel that carries water to the south side of the island.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Your tour begins with hotel pickup at 9am. Descending from the plateau of Paul da Serra, you'll arrive at the Rabaçal guesthouse and from there we walk to the Risco waterfall.
You'll then continue downwards towards the Levada das 25 Fontes until you reach a small lake. This lake is located at the bottom of a cliff from where 25 natural springs cascade into the small lake.
Return through a different path passing through a tunnel that carries water to the south side of the island.
Sports shoes with a good grip or hiking boots. Clients must be prepared for all situations due to changing weather conditions.
The tour concludes with hotel drop-off.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Port of Funchal, Av. Sá Carneiro 3, 9000-019 Funchal, Portugal
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Sports shoes with a good grip or hiking boots.
- Clients must be prepared for all situations due to changing weather conditions.
- If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- It's mandatory to arrange a small picnic to carry with you along the day (you won't find anywhere else to buy food during the walk)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We will keep 70% of the capacity of our vehicles and avoid mass tourism. Face masks are available for sale in our offices or please bring your own.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.