Full-Day Pyin Oo Lwin Private Tour from Mandalay
Travel to the colonial hill station town of Pyin Oo Lwin, high in the Shan Mountains. The area is well known for its colonial houses, the local market, hidden caves and natural waterfalls. Your experienced guide will introduce you to the town’s highlights, an interesting experience for those looking for a glimpse of Myanmar’s colonial past.
• Walk through the National Kandawgyi Gardens
• Visit one of the most extensive Buddhist cave complexes, Peik Chin Myaung Cave (seasonal only)
• Experienced and friendly local guide
per adult from
7 to 8 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pickup and drop-off at your Mandalay hotel
- English-speaking guide
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entrance Fee National Kandawgyi Botanical Gardens
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Lunch - Lunch in one of the most famous local restaurants
- Entry/Admission - National Kandawgyi Botanical Gardens
- Entry/Admission - Peik Chin Myaung Cave
What's excluded :
- Other drinks & refreshments not stated
- Personal expenditure
- Travel insurance
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: National Kandawgyi Botanical Gardens, Nandar Road, Pyin Oo Lwin (Maymyo) Myanmar
Travel through the Shan Mountains to the colonial hill station town of Pyin Oo Lwin. Originally designed as a summer capital for the British colonial administration, this historic town offers a view into the country’s colonial past.
Your day starts with 8:30am where you are met by your driver and guide for the ride to Pyin Oo Lwin. You will visit the immaculately kept National Kandawgyi Botanical Gardens, a 177-hectare site, with numerous species of indigenous and foreign plants.
A traditional lunch is served at a time that is convenient to you.
Duration: 3 hours 20 minutes
Stop At: Peik Chin Myaung Cave, Lashio Road Wetwun village, Pyin Oo Lwin (Maymyo) Myanmar
Next stop is Peik Chin Myaung cave, one of the most extensive Buddhist cave complexes, taking about 15 minutes to walk through. From here you will trek down to hidden waterfalls and may enjoy a refreshing swim in the lagoons (this activity is seasonal). After swimming in the fresh waters, we transfer back to Mandalay and your hotel.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up at the hotel in Mandalay and Pyin Oo Lwin
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.