Full-Day Private Wine Tour from Stellenbosch
This is a bespoke tour and your guide will discuss your wine and vineyard preferences prior to commencing the tour in order to put together the itinerary. As your tour progresses you and your guide can also modify the itinerary. There are no constraints. You may set out on a Wine Tour and end the day watching the Whales in Gordons Bay.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Wine tasting
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Winelands Experience, Franschhoek 7690 South Africa
Your bespoke tour will visit up to six wineries in the wine regions. Whilst lunch is to your own account, your wine guide will recommend and arrange a lunch venue for you.
From an educational perspective, the full-day experience will also provide an opportunity, subject to availability, for you to take a cellar tour, meet with the wine maker, assistant wine maker or viticulturist to get a personal perspective on the winery and its wine. We'll also give you a specialized tasting - wine with cheese, chocolate or similar.
Your guide will discuss the itinerary with you prior to embarking on your tour in order to take into consideration your wine and vineyard preferences. The option is available to modify the program as you travel.
There are many vineyards in the region and we are sure you may be familiar with many of them. Particularly the South African vineyard that you buy from at home. Please see below a selection of some of the special vineyards that your wine guide feel have something special to offer in order to help you set up your tour.
Anthonij Rupert : Magnificent setting. History. Excellent wines.
Stoney Brook: Boutique family vineyard . Maybe best wines in valley. Certainly best value.
Ĺynx : Family vineyard. Potential access to cellar during harvest.
La Bourgogne : Unusual wines.Garden setting. Good food. Happy cellar dogs.
Dieu Donnè : Spectacular views for orientation. Cheese Platter.
Moreson : Chardonnay specialists.Great bubbles. Garden setting.
La Chataigne : Small producer of super white wines. Very boutique.
Glenwood: Award winning wines. Good food. Dramatic scenery.
Stark Condè :(Stellenbosch ) Interesting wine range. Taste on island in lake. Good food - Postcard Restaurant. Bonus !
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- A maximum of 12 people per booking
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required.
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.