Full-Day Private Walking Tour of Krakow from Wroclaw
Krakow, the historic capital of Poland, is without question the most beautiful Polish city. It’s also the most popular Polish city among foreign visitors. In addition to the enchanting Old Town, tourists can admire the Wawel Royal Castle and Kazimierz, the former Jewish neighbourhood.
it is only 3 hour drive from Wroclaw. You must see it!!
per adult from
What's included :
- Hotel pick up
- Private transfer to Krakow
- A guided walking tour with the local expert
- Private transfer back to your hotel in Wroclaw
- All highway and parking fees
- All taxes
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- The Old Town of Krakow has been entered on to the UNESCO World Cultural Heritage List. This city is beloved across Europe because of its amazing architecture and unique atmosphere created by street performers and colorful nightlife.
This tour will take you through Kazimierz, the city's former Jewish district, before approaching Wawel Hill, home to the Royal Wawel Castle, the Royal Cathedral and Chambers.
After exploring these beautiful parts of the palace, walk along the Royal Route to Grodzka Street and the city's heart, the Main Market Square. Here you can stop and admire the stunning St. Mary's Basilica.
Krakow has a unique charm, created by centuries of history and cultural wealth. With its very special climate of culture and art, this city can teach us a lesson about the history of Poland and Europe. It is a place you will keep coming back to, each time to discover new parts of its beauty.
Barbican, Florian Gate; Kazimierz - former Jewish District; Wawel Hill - Royal Castle, Royal Cathedral ; walking via Royal Route - Grodzka Street to Old Market Square (European largest Medieval square) with the Renaissance Cloth Hall - Sukiennice and St. Mary’s Basilica with the unique altar carved in wood in 15th century.
It is a walking tour and price does not include any tickets ( f.e. to see interior of Cathedral or the Castle).
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotels in the city
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 12/30/2019 - 12/23/2020
12/30/2020 - 12/23/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.