Full-Day Private Trip to Fayoum from Cairo, with Transfer
don’t miss the chance to have a special tour in Egypt which is day trip to Fayoum which is the best place in Egypt have a lot of activities to do
• Enjoy the beauty desert environment with its sand dunes.
• natural springs plantation.
• Egyptian village located on the banks of Lake Qaroun.
• Take photos of surrounding tree areas.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- • Reception and departure
- • Facilities for the group
- • Mineral water while traveling
- • All visits mentioned in the program
- • All taxes
What's excluded :
- tipping ( optional )
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Al Fayyum, Al Fayyum, Al Fayyum Governorate
Prepare for a tour of your hotel in Cairo in the morning, your guide will wait to take you to go to Fayoum, we will visit 8 places where we will start our tour by visiting:
1 – Qarun Palace: Qarun Palace is located about 65 km from the city of Fayoum and is located southwest of Lake Qarun within the geographical division in the northwest of the Fayyum region in the center of Yusef al-Siddiq, and the city is called the city of Dionysius, a city built in the Ptolemaic period around the third century BC Dionysius, according to the god of wine, when the Greeks, in the middle of the city, a temple was built for the god Sobek, the local god of the province of Fayoum, who was worshiped as a crocodile, the temple was constructed of limestone
2 – Wadi Al-Rayyan: Wadi Al-Rayyan is distinguished by its integrated desert environment, including sand dunes, natural eyes, various botanical life and various animals, as well as marine fossils. Waterfalls are also considered to be different areas of marine sports .. There are 15 types of wildlife in the reserve
3 – The White Desert: Where there is the White Desert Reserve, which is called the “Snow Oasis”.
4- Visit Wadi El Rayan Waterfalls: The overflow of water from the Fayoum Oasis directs to Lake Qarun in the north
5- Visit Wadi Al-Hout: the presence of whole whale fossils that were crowded with the region 40 million years ago when the valley was located under a huge ocean (the Sea of Tith) in addition to marine excavations
6- You visit the desert of Arab palaces that resemble huge houses and are called desert palaces for Arabs. Enjoy climbing on the sand and also enjoying tea
7- Visiting Jabal Al-Mudawara: Jabal Al-Mudawara is considered one of the tourist areas with magic and beauty in Al-Rayyan Valley in Yusef Al-Siddiq Center in Fayoum Governorate, which is characterized by the beauty of its condition and nature.
8- Visit the magical lake: it is located between the high mountains and sand dunes that surround it from 4 sides and its water is characterized by extreme sweetness and the main source is not known to it, and the color of the water changes when the sun shines toward it, so it was called magic .. after the completion of this The amazing tour, our representative will take you back to your hotel in Cairo
Duration: 10 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure from the hotel, station or airportAirports
- Cairo Intl Airport, Cairo Egypt
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.