Full Day Private Tour To Taj Mahal and Agra Fort from Delhi - By Car
Enjoy a private all inclusive full day guided tour to Taj Mahal and Agra Fort from Delhi/NCR with a qualified local tour guide. Agra - a populous city on the banks of river Yamuna, houses many of the Mughal-era buildings, notably the Taj Mahal and Agra Fort. Visit both the UNESCO World Heritage Sites and behold the purity of white marble, the exquisite ornamentation, precious gemstones, their picturesque locations and last but not the least - the incredible history behind. Before departing, give a boost to your taste buds by savouring an assortment of soups, grilled starters, salads, main course and loveable desserts.
per adult from
12 to 14 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by private vehicle
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- On Board Bottled water
- Buffet lunch with live barbecue on the table
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Bottled water
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- The below proposed schedule is flexible and you may alter the timings and sites to visit per your preference. Kindly contact the local tour operator for alterations.
0700 hours - Get picked up by the driver from your Hotel / Airport in Delhi and drive to Agra in a private air-conditioned car.
1000 hours - Reach Agra and visit the magnificient Taj Mahal with your tour guide. An ivory-white marble structure commissioned by the mughal emperor, Shah Jahan, to house the tomb of his beloved wife, Mumtaz Mahal. Designated as a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1983, the Taj Mahal radiates like a heavenly abode as the first rays of the sun hits the dome and shines diamond at dusk, basking in the glory of moon.
1200 hours - Visit the majestic Agra Fort - Spread in a massive land area of 380,000 square-metres, the fort symbolises power, strength and resilience. It lies 2.5 kilometres north-west of its much famous sister monument, the Taj Mahal and can be more accurately described as a walled city. It houses many gardens, halls, immaculate palaces, towers, mosques ornamented with the best artistic features of the Mughal-Era.
1330 hours - Lunch Break - Enjoy a premium buffet lunch and relish the delicious flavours of North Indian, Mughlai, Chinese and Italian cuisines along with masterpieces in barbecue delicacies with live grill on table.
1500 hours - You may opt to visit local bazaar of Agra city for souvenirs/art and crafts or drive back to Delhi.
1900 hours - Drop at Hotel / Airport in Delhi.
Departure Point :Your hotel in Delhi/Gurgaon/Noida
Departure Time :Anytime between 0230 and 0930 hours. For Sunrise viewing of Taj Mahal, the tour must commence at 0230 hours.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.