Full-Day Private Tour to Quilotoa with Lunch
Enjoy a private tour with transportation to this sacred Lagoon.
Learn about the culture, the legends, and history of this volcanic lagoon.
per adult from
7 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Packed Lunch
- Entry/Admission - Laguna Quilotoa
What's excluded :
- Anything else not described on the tour
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Canon del Rio Toachi, Kilometros Del Canton Sigchos 10, Pujili 050450 Ecuador
The canyon located in Zumbahua is a beautiful plae to do a stop, strech our legs and enjoy the view.
Pass By: Zumbahua, Zumbahua, Cotopaxi Province
. The drive to Laguna Quilotoa displays a beautiful view of the Andean mountains, passing the ancient canyon of Zumbahua and many indigenous towns and farmlands. The trip through the villages of the area provide a fantastic chance to see one of the most authentic parts of the country.
Stop At: Laguna Quilotoa, Laguna de Quilotoa, 070701 Ecuador
It is possible to hike down into the crater to the lakeshore (45 min) , with optional mule ride out (with extra cost) if you feel tired. After this short excursion we will have a delicious packed lunch.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Mariscal Sucre Airport, Quito Ecuador
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.