Full-Day Private Tour to Laguna 69
Take one of the most spectacular trekking excursions in the Andes, to lagoon 69: a peaceful turquoise lagoon next to imposing snow-capped peaks, a true natural spectacle. Immerse yourself in the stunning scenery, culture and vast history of this area. Exit the city of Huaraz until you reach Cebollapampa, starting point of the walk. The lagoon is easily accessible, and the road is full of impressive Andean landscapes. Once in the lagoon, you will have time to explore the surroundings and appreciate the scenery. You will have a box lunch after which you will start the return to the town of Cebollapampa. Once there, a vehicle will transfer you back to the city of Huaraz.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional bilingual tour guide (English and Spanish).
- Pickup and drop-off.
- Box Lunch
- Admission to Huascaran National Park
- Entry/Admission - Lake Llanganuco
- Entry/Admission - Laguna 69
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Callejon de Huaylas, Peru
You will cross the magnificent ´Callejón de Huaylas´, a valley fed by the Santa River, located between 'Cordillera Blanca' and 'Cordillera Negra' mountain ranges. On the way, you will visit the towns of Carhuaz, Caraz and Yungay, and while ascending towards the 'Cordillera Blanca' the mountainous landscape will become increasingly spectacular.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Lake Llanganuco, Huascaran National Park Peru
The Llanganuco Lagoon is located in the Huascarán National Park and is formed by two beautiful lagoons with crystalline and turquoise waters: Chinancocha (female lagoon) and Orconcocha (male lagoon). These lagoons are in a narrow valley between the Huascarán, Huandoy, Pisco and Yanapaccha peaks.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Laguna 69, Parque Nacional Huascaran, Huascaran National Park Peru
Laguna 69 is a must-see when in Huaraz. It is considered by many to be one of the most beautiful lagoons in Peru and an unforgettable landscape of snow-capped mountains enclosing this icy turquoise oasis for hikers.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
- Pick-up from hotels located in Huaraz downtown.- This activity does not include the pick up from private residences (Airbnb). If you stay in them, please contact us days prior to the start of the tour, in order to coordinate a meeting point for the pick-up.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code: Mid weight thermal underwear tops and bottom, hiking socks (preferably wool), Synthetic or wool hiking pants, polar jacket.
- It is important to inform us the name of the hotel where you are staying in order to coordinate your activity.
- Rates do not apply for Peruvians or foreign passengers whose stay exceeded 60 days in Peru because sales taxes are not included in the above total and, if applicable, will be collected by the local operator.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Travel accessories: sunglasses and retainer strap, sun block and lip balm, toiletry kit, small washcloth, personal first-aid kit.
- It is recommended to bring local currency (peruvian Sol), for drinks, snacks, tips, souvenirs and for horseback riding service, if you require it.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.