Full-Day Private Tour to Kazbegi from Tbilisi
Hi. I am David, tour guide and founder of this company. I have two years of joyful, memorable and wonderful experience working as tour guide, supporting my team which is a completed by kind people, who love the job we do. I had a great opportunity to travel the world as well, so I am going through single tour in travaler's shoes and happy to explore every inch of my country again and again and share this unforgettable experience with all over the world. Our mission is to create authentic experience of travel, by personalized approach to our guests interests and expectations. Despite the route can be known to us, every trip enriches our experience and gives new perspectives. We are more than happy to invite you to Georgia and explore this beautiful and full of delightful moments country togather! We love all and guide all!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Spend the day away from Tbilisi, in the beautiful and breathtaking landscapes of Georgia. Leave from a centrally located meeting point and venture into the Caucasus Mountains. On the way to untouched and pure nature, you will have the opportunity to visit Ananuri fortress and get familiar with 17th-century architecture. After the first spot, you can take lunch at Pasanauri village, where you will try real Georgian traditional food and local wine (at your own expenses) and be introduced to warm and world known Georgian hospitality. Through the famous Georgian ski resort Gudauri, we will finally reach the last but not least spot, UNESCO World Heritage Site- Gergeti Trinity Church, built on height 2200 meters. From there you will have an incredible and breathtaking view on Kazbegi mountain (5047 meters from the sea level), the second biggest mountain in Georgia and by the end of the trip, you will definitely love to come back to this little piece of heaven on the Earth.
Departure Point :მ/ს ავლაბარი, Tbilisi, Georgia
We pick up from any hotel in tbilisi
AirportsShota Rustaveli Tbilisi International Airport, Tbilisi Georgia
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.