Full-Day Private Tour to Kazbegi from Tbilisi
Located in the Great Caucasus Range, Mount Kazbegi, at 5.033 meters is third highest mountain in Georgia, 160 km north-east from Tbilisi. Mount Kazbek is associated in Georgian folklore with Amirani, the Georgian version of Prometheus, who was chained on the mountain in punishment for having stolen fire from the gods and having given it to mortals. On the slope of mount Kazbegi is located Gergeti Trinity Church (XIV c) at the altitude 2.175 m. This amazing small church attracts travellers for its wonderful location and amazing view on the top of mount Kazbegi and river Dariali gorge.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Transportation by modern, air-conditioned coach
- Petrol Costs
- Professional guiding service
- A bottle of water per traveler per day
What's excluded :
- Food and alcoholic drinks
- Hiring a 4WD car to Gergeti Trinity Church
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ananuri Fortified Castle Ensemble, Georgian Military Highway Near Zhinvali Reservoir, Ananuri 1803 Georgia
Ananuri fortress, is a sixteenth century castle complex on the Aragvi River. The fortress stands beside the famous Georgian Military Highway, overlooking a large Jinvali lake. Its high, turreted stone walls protect two churches, a watch tower and a reservoir. The main church facade is beautifully carved with animal, floral and Celtic style patterns.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Gudauri Ski Resort, Vartsla Mountain, Dusheti Region, New Gudauri blok 1, apt. 109, Gudauri 4702 Georgia
Next stop on the way is Gudauri, a remarkable ski resort in Georgia. The resort is at the altitude 7217 feet (2200 meters) above the sea level. The first lower lift station is at 6528 feet (1,990 meters ) above sea level and the last, or top, station is at 3,306 meters called summit Sadzele. The resort offers high-quality skiing opportunities. The ski season lasts from December through April.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Gergeti Trinity Church, Near the Village of Gergeti, Stepantsminda Georgia
Built six hundred years ago, its stones have weathered repeated blizzards, rain and invasion to stand as a proud symbol of Georgian resilience in the face of adversity. It is the photographer’s perfect shot. After visiting Gergeti church.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Mount Kazbek/ Mqinvartsveri, Stepantsminda Georgia
The Kazbegi is said to be the mountain of Greek mythology to which Prometheus was chained because he stole the light from the gods.
"The Kazbegi is the third highest mountain in Georgia and the eight highest mountain in the Caucasus." It rises as a trachytic extinct volcanic cone on a 1,770 m high base to 5,054 m.
Stop At: Dariali, Dariali, Mtskheta-Mtianeti Region
After visiting Gergeti church, we you'll arrive at Dariali Gorge, on the border between Russia and Georgia. Darial was historically important as the only available passage across the Caucasus and has been long fortified, since at least 150 BC. Located there is Tamari’s fortress, called Dariali Castle, which was built many years ago and is situated on the right side of the River Tergi. To the left of the River Tergi is a new monastery complex on the cliff at about 70 meters high.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We’ll pick you up from your hotel before the tour starts
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult;
- please dress appropriately
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers who doesn't accept high altitude, Cross Pass is at the altitude 2.400 m
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We check daily temperature of our guest before starting time of the trip.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.