Full Day Private Tour to Chablis From Paris
This tour is to be designed "just for you". Following is a suggested itinerary. You will be able to send us your wishes during the booking process.
Our guide will pick you up in Paris (e-mail us for other locations) at the address of your choice. Recommended pick-up time: 7:30 am
Enjoy a 2 hours drive to the vineyard of Chablis, little town situated in the Yonne district, part of Burgundy region, Chablis is famous for its vineyards producing white wines, considered as some of the best in the world. Start your visits with one of the most recognized Chablis Domain. Appreciate a private full visit and tastings.
Drive through Chablis most esteemed Premier and Grand cru vineyards to hear about their story.
In the afternoon, discover the charm of a carefully selected Chablis grower, appreciate the authenticity of a private family owned domain and hear explanations on the elaboration of the wine from the vine to the bottle, then savor an exclusive wine selection.
Drop-off in Paris at 7.00 pm.
per adult from
11 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off in Paris
- Drive through the famous UNESCO world’s heritage vineyard of Burgundy
- Visit and tasting at a world-recognized Chablis House
- Visit and tastings at a family-run winery
- Local guide
- 6 tastings
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (optional)
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chablis, Chablis, Yonne, Bourgogne-Franche-Comte
Visit and tasting at a world-recognized Chablis House
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up in Paris
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Sites visited have developed their own sanitary measures, available on request. Group size is restricted to a maximum number of people in accordance with social distancing measures. Food is prepared with reinforced sanitary measures (gloves and masks). Wine and food will always be served by the host
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.