Full-Day Private Tour: Summer Palace, Badaling Great Wall and Lunch
Enjoy this private tour escorted by friendly and well-trained English-speaking guide to visit China’s symbol and the best preserved imperial garden in the world. Chinese lunch, cable care at the Great Wall, hotel pickup and drop-off are included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Chinese lunch
- Hotel pickup and drop-off for hotels in central Beijing
- Professional English-speaking tour guide
- Round-way cable car at the Great Wall at Badaling
- Admission tickets to Summer Palace and Badaling Great Wall.
- Boat ticket at the Summer Palace. (It is not available in winter as the lake would be frozen.)
- Entry/Admission - Summer Palace (Yiheyuan)
- Entry/Admission - The Great Wall at Badaling
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- Gratuities (recommended)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Summer Palace (Yiheyuan), No.19 Xinjian Gongmen Road, Haidian District, Beijing 100080 China
At 8:30am, your personal English-speaking guide and driver will pick you up from your hotel in Beijing to start today’s trip. The first spot is Summer Palace, it is the largest and best-preserved royal park in China, a much loved summer retreat of the imperial families for about 300 years. The pavilions, bridges, promenades, corridors, lakes and gardens, all provide a pleasant walk. The Palace greatly influences Chinese horticulture and landscape, with its famous natural views and cultural interest, and has long been recognized as 'The Museum of Royal Gardens'. You will be walking for about 2 hours (2 kilometers) in the park.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: The Great Wall at Badaling, Badaling, Yanqing District, Beijing 102112 China
After lunch, you will visit the Great Wall at Badaling section. This section of Great Wall is the best preserved and earliest to be open for sightseeing. The Great Wall is undoubtedly among the most imposing and amazing architectures in this planet. The battlements and watchtowers are high and steep in places, and provide wonderful views across the hills. Cable car up and down the mountain is included instead of boring steps, and save your time.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickup and drop-off services are available within the 4th Ring Zone of Beijing City. Please enter the name and address of your hotel/airbnb/accommodation information in the blank of pickup location at the time of booking. If your hotel is near Beijing Airport, please contact us.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off services are available within the 4th Ring Zone of Beijing City.
- You will receive details about tour guide and exact pickup time in your voucher the day before. And the tour guide will also call you via hotel or leave a message for you about pickup time the night before tour.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking. We try to meet individual requirement but can NOT 100% satisfy. Thank you for your understanding.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- The boat trip at the Summer Palace is not available in winter as the lake would be frozen.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.