Full-day private tour of the Salar de Uyuni
Explore the incredible Salar de Uyuni on this full-day Private tour.
Recommended for couples and families looking for a comfortable experience out of the ordinary.
Visit the most famous places of the salty desert, a dreamy sunset; the loneliest places for an epic image in the most inhospitable place in the world.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Satellite phone, oxygen tube, first aid kit
- Lunch - Snacks, hot drinks, bottles of water and different snacks.
- Private transportation
- Entrance to tourist sites
- Entry/Admission - Salar de Uyuni
- Entry/Admission - Isla Incahuasi
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Train Cemetery, Uyuni Bolivia
We will start the tour at 10:00 a.m. from Uyuni, first visiting the Train Cemetery, located 2 km. from the city of Uyuni where you can see old trains dating from 1889.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Museo de la Llama y la Sal, Ruta 30, Colchani 09700 Bolivia
We will arrive at the town of Colchani at 22 km. from Uyuni where you can appreciate the manual process of salt and also make purchases of handicrafts of the region made of manually carved salt.
Duration: 1 hour 20 minutes
Stop At: Salar de Uyuni, Uyuni Bolivia
Soon we will go towards the majestic Salar de Uyuni that has 12,000 km2, being an immensely spectacular plain in all its senses, on the way we will visit attractions such as: Mounds of Salt, Ojos de Sal and the Playa Blanca Salt Museum. Continuing our tour, we will stop for lunch in the world's largest single white desert.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Isla Incahuasi, Salar De Uyuni, Uyuni Bolivia
This island lost in the middle of the salt flat offers a spectacular view covered with giant cacti and stromatolites (colonies of fossilized bacteria that represent the first vestiges of life on Earth). Then you will be able to observe the landscape of the highland area of Bolivia, the eastern, western or volcanic mountain range, the majestic Tunupa volcano and the largest white desert in the world, in which impressive scenarios are reflected to be able to take extraordinary photographs, later we will observe the majestic and unique sunset, appreciating the changes of colors. Finally we return to the City of Uyuni.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick them up from:- Hotel- Restaurant- Airport- Train station- Bus station.Airports
- Uyuni Joya Andina Airport, Uyuni Bolivia
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- We implement biosecurity microphones for communication between guide, driver and client.
- A paper voucher is required for this attraction/activity. You must print and bring your printed voucher with you on the day of the activity, as required by our local provider.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.