Full-Day Private Tour of Giza Pyramids, Memphis, and Saqqara
Rewind to ancient Egypt with this full-day private tour to Giza, Sakkara and Memphis. With your own Egyptologist guide, admire the magnificent pyramids at Giza. After learning about these age-old tombs and the Sphinx, leave Cairo to see the Sakkara pyramid, an extraordinary stepped tomb known as Egypt’s oldest pyramid. Lastly, continue to Memphis to discover the UNESCO-listed ruins of ancient Egypt’s capital, including a giant statue of Ramses II. Enjoy a flexible itinerary on this private tour
per adult from
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Professional Driver
- Private Car
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Giza Pyramids Tours
- Entry/Admission - Saqqara (Sakkara) Pyramids
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Giza Pyramids Tours, Cairo Egypt
Around Cairo Your Egyptologist guide will meet you at your Cairo or Giza hotel at 8am in an air-conditioned vehicle Giza Pyramids. Admire the three vast pyramids of the kings and the several smaller pyramids that were tombs of the queens: if you'd like to climb inside the Great Pyramid or see King Khufu's solar boat, your guide can arrange this for an additional charge. Stroll out into the sands and scramble aboard a camel for a 30-minute ride on the famous 'ship of the desert', before discovering the Valley Temple and the iconic Sphinx.
(optional) lunch at a local restaurant with a view of the pyramids.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Stop At: Saqqara (Sakkara) Pyramids, Al Giza Desert, Saqqara 12919 Egypt
you'll drive to Saqqara, to see the Pyramid of Djoser, probably Egypt's oldest pyramid, enter the pyramid of Teti to see the pyramid texts, and admire the stunning reliefs in the tombs of the nobles.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your hotel in Cairo or Giza
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.