Full Day Private Tour - Kazbegi, Ananuri, Gergeti, Gveleti
Today you have full day tour to Kazbegi. In this tour you will have chance to see - Ananuri fortress, Jinvali waterr resort, Georgian Military Highway,
drive up Gergeti church with a special 4X4 car and see amazing view on mountains, see Gveleti waterfall and pass Gudauri ski resort.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up and drop off at hotel or any other place in Tbilisi.
- Transport service according program.
- Service of professional guide.
- Special off road cars for drive to Gergeti.
- Local guide
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Departure from Tbilisi early in the morning, at the direction of Kazbegi.(160km) through the Georgian Military Road, it runs between Tbilisi (Georgia) and Vladikavkaz (Russia), 208 km. On the way there are very interesting places to visit. Ananuri fortress, which is a XVI century castle complex on the Aragvi River. The Ananuri fortress stands beside the famous Georgian Military Highway overlooking a large Jinvali lake. Its high, turreted stone walls protect two churches, a watch tower and a reservoir. The main church facade is beautifully carved with animal, floral and Celtic style patterns. After we will pass Gudauri ski resort and continue your trip to Gergeti trinity church which stands on a mountain where you have to drive up with a special 4X4 car. Gergeti church is (XII-XIV) century’s monument erected on the southern slopes of Mkinvarcveri is located at an altitude of 2170 meters. Gergeti Trinity church is an important temple and remarkable for its beautiful scenery. The Gergeti Trinity church is set poignantly on a hill directly below the towering white massif of Mount Kazbek ( 5033 meters). Built six hundred years ago its stones have weathered repeated blizzards, rain and invasion to stand as a proud symbol of Georgian resilience in the face of adversity. It is the photographer’s perfect shot. After visiting Gergeti trinity church we are heading to Gveleti waterfalls. The waterfall is located in the village of Gveleti, 7 km from the town of Stepantsminda. You must first partly drive through the stunning Dariali Gorge, from which a short, leisurely hike up a narrow footpath leads the way to the Gveleti waterfall. (approx. ~ 1,2 km).
Lunch (on own expense).
Returning back to Tbilisi.
Departure Point :Hotels in Tbilisi
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.