Full-Day Private Tour in Damnoen Saduak with Hotel Pick-Up
Our tour brings you to enjoy many eye-opening experiences at the same time. You will enjoy a fun boat ride to explore the Damnoen Saduak floating market, get on a train ride and watch the lively chaotic moment as the train approaches the Railway market, and observe how coconut nectar is produced at a coconut sugar farm. Our tour lasts about 7 hours; we will pick you up from your hotel at 6.30am and sending you back to your hotel at 1.30pm. Your tour is private; we will do our best to make an amazing day for you!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel Pickup and Drop-off.
- Air-Conditioned Vehicle (Private: your group only).
- Motor Boat Ride in the Floating Market.
- A 30 Minutes Local Train Ride Toward the Risky Market.
- Visit to Coconut Sugar Farm and Salt Field.
- A Veteran English-Speaking Guide (10+ years of experience).
- Travel Acccident Insurance (Max coverage 1,000,000 THB per person).
- Delicious, Locally-made Coconut Drink.
- Entry/Admission - Damnoen Saduak Floating Market
- Entry/Admission - Maeklong Railway Market (Talad Rom Hub)
- Entry/Admission - Coconut Sugar Farm
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses and gratuities.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Damnoen Saduak Floating Market, Damnoun Saduak, Ratchaiburi, Damnoen Saduak 70130 Thailand
The Floating Market of Damnoen Saduak is among one of the most attractive floating markets in Thailand. Motor boat rides are already included in your tour! Many Thai and foreign tourists come here to absorb the atmosphere of Thailand water markets that have been like this for over a 100 years. At this floating market, you can try a number of delicious Thai fruits and foods such as sweet mango on sticky rice, freshly-made coconut icecream, and Thai-style boat noodle.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Maeklong Railway Market (Talad Rom Hub), Si Champa Alley, Mae Klong 75000 Thailand
The Railway Market is humorously called as the “life-risking” market! You will have fun riding a local train toward the Mae Klong station. While on this train, you will see the “Unseen-Thailand” experience. When the train signal rings up, the chaos will happen! Vendors will rush to detract their stall and clear away all goods that obstructs the running train at a great speed. Once the train passes, all shop owners will resume their stalls again.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Coconut Sugar Farm, 296 Dumnoen Saduak Tambon Damnoen Saduak, Damnoen Saduak Thailand
Visit a coconut sugar farm near Damnoen Saduak floating market. At this factory, you will learn how Thai farmers produce coconut nectar. You will see a demonstration of coconut flower cutting, pouring the nectar into a bamboo container, putting preservation woods in the container, boiling up and pasteurizing the nectar into the drinkable one. This will be your eye-opening experience!
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Samut Sakhon, Samut Sakhon, Samut Sakhon Province
The whitish salt field, not a rice field, of course. A special bonus tour for our guests who join our floating and railway market tour in 2020. This sea salt is produced by Thai local wisdom. The salt farmer will rotate the sea water in different levels matching the strength of wind and sunlight. The rotation will continue until the salt becomes a “salt mountain” which are ready for cooking, skincare, and agriculture. On the Highway 35 in Samut Sakhorn province, our guide will lead you to rub the salt to your hand and take amazing photos!
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Free pickup if your hotel is in downtown Bangkok (i.e. Kao San Road) or along BTS skytrain line: Victory monument, Phraya Thai, Rajchatewi, Pratunam, Siam square, Silom, Chidlom, Ploenjit, Nana, Sukhumvit road (up to Asoke, and Phrom Pong). We will pick up your group at 6.30am since you will need to get on a fun train ride!
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.