Full-Day Private Tour in Cu Chi Tunnel and Mekong Delta
TOUR PROGRAM :
7:30a.m: We Will Pick up at your hotel in Ho Chi Minh City. Then,Transfer to Cu Chi .You will watch an introductory video about how the tunnels were made and how Vietnamese people survived in the harsh conditions of the wartime. Then,spend your time exploring the remaining areas and tunnel system which include special living areas with kitchens and bedrooms side by side with other martial facilities like weapons factories, field hospitals, Afterwards, special tea and cassava will be served.
Have lunch at the local restaurant.
Continue to visit My Tho city. With boat trip on Tien River, you will be excited by the light breeze from the river and the natural beauty of four beautiful islands such as Dragon, Unicorn, Phoenix and Tortoise along the riverside.
Cruise through the small canal by sampan and taking a short cycling around the village. Visit the coconut candy workshop. Get a chance to listen to the Southern Vietnamese folk music
Return to Your Hotel. Trip ends.
per adult from
11 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English Speaking Tourguide
- Lunch at Local Restaurant
- Entrance Tickets
- Private Modern Car with Safe Driver
- Bottled water
- Boat Ride in Mekong Delta
- Entry/Admission - Cu Chi Tunnels
What's excluded :
- Personal Expenses & Drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cu Chi Tunnels, Phu Hiep TL15 Phu Hiep, Ho Chi Minh City 700000 Vietnam
explore the remaining area and tunnel systems which included the special constructed living areas with kitchens, bedrooms side by side with other martial facilities like storage, weapons factories, field hospitals, and command centers helping whoever lives inside the tunnels meet their basic needs. Besides, there are also many hidden trap doors and dangerous traps within the maze-like tunnels for security purpose during the war.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Mekong Delta, Mekong Delta
My Tho city. With boat trip on Tien River, you will be excited by the light breeze from the river and the natural beauty of four beautiful islands such as Dragon, Unicorn, Phoenix and Tortoise along the riverside.
Cruise through the small canal by sampan, treating yourself to the beauty of the countryside, and taking a short cycling around the village which will certainly be an unforgettable experience when participating in the Mekong Delta tour. Visit the coconut candy workshop, and enjoy seasonal delicious fruits & honey tea. Get a chance to listen to the Southern Vietnamese folk music which is performed by local people.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up & drop off at Hotel in Ho Chi Minh City
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.