Full-day Private St Paul de Vence, Vence, and St Jeannet Tour from Cannes
In this private tour, you will enjoy a nice trip out in the beautiful countryside in Saint Jeannet, Vence and Saint Paul de Vence. You will meet a family that produces wine and share with you their knowledge. Tasting and experiences exchanged during the whole show. During your tour, you will have some free time to visit on your own some boutiques, galleries, cafes, etc. Just enjoy this wonderful experience.
per adult from
What's included :
- Wine tasting
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private full-day tour
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- You will start your excursion at 9am with a pick-up at your hotel in Cannes. Your tour guide will take you on a nice trip out to the countryside and to the mountains where you will see many different fruit trees, bushes and flowers. Therefor, you will pass by many companies that sell fruits and pots and flowers. Once in the village of St Jeannet, you will enjoy a lovely walk in the medieval village. Discover the hilltop village, nestled at the foot of the mountain Baou, a paradise of climbing and hiking. St Jeannet is rich in local producers, artisans, and artists.
Then you will continue to Saint-Jeannet winery. Enjoy first a walk in the wine garden. Here, you will get a presentation about the production of everything from white, rosé and red wine. You can taste all the wines presented during the introduction.
Your next stop is the old village of Vence. Surrounded by 13th century ramparts, Vence combines the grandeur of a historical town with the vivid charm of a city of the sun. Vence has preserved its historical memory visible as evidenced by the columns of the Marseillais, remains of a Roman triumphal arch, the Tower which dominates the medieval city, built in the 12th century, the Château de Villeneuve from the 17th century, numerous doors and works of architecture ... Wonders hiding and appear to suit narrow streets.
After this, your local guide will take you to the renowned place, St-Paul-de-Vence. A medieval village that has everything. Stunning views, old houses, narrow winding streets, full of interesting boutiques and galleries, where you will have free time to visit on your own, or just sit down at a typical café and watch a petanque's game. If you prefer the peace and the calm, you can visit the old church in the middle of the village and its graveyard at the other end of the village, where even Chagall is buried.
When the day trip is over, your guide will take you back to your hotel in Cannes.
Departure Point :Cannes, Cannes, French Riviera - Cote d'Azur, Provence-Alpes-Cote d'Azur
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: CannesReturn point: Returns to original departure point
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.