Full-Day Private Slum and Bollywood Tour with Lunch
This is a private tour of the largest slum area in the whole of Asia, called as Dharavi, home to nearly one million people. Combining it with a Bollywood tour, you'll be sure to gain much insight into the rich local culture of Mumbai.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel/airport/port pickup and drop-off
- Local guide
- Live entertainment
- Transport by private air conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Bollywood Tours
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bollywood Tours, Mumbai 400001 India
At your selected departure time, your guide will pick you up from your hotel or requested location.
Head to Dharavi, which is the heart of small scale industry in Mumbai. Experience a wide range of activities such as recycling, pottery-making, embroidery, soap-making and leather tanning.
Your walking tour inside slums of Dharavi stars ,when passing through the residential spaces, you will feel the sense of community and spirit that exists in the area. People from all over India live in Dharavi, and this diversity is apparent in the temples, mosques and churches that stand here side by side. A tour through Dharavi’s narrow alleys is quite an adventure.
After your walking tour of the Dharavi slums, see the glamorous side of Mumbai as you drive past the homes of famous screen stars of the Bollywood film industry. Be it Shah Rukh Khan's "Mannat" or Salman Khan's "Galaxy Apartments", they're all fascinating.
From the technicolor song and dance extravaganzas of the 1970s and 1980s to the blockbusters of today, Bollywood is a tradition as essential to India - and more specifically Mumbai - as Hollywood is to America and LA.
Exceeding its American rival for sheer chutzpah and volume, Bollywood belongs to Mumbai, and this Bollywood tour belongs to you.
You will be taken to a one of the studio location to see a movie being shot.
You will be escorted through a specially created studio and receive an intimate behind-the-scenes look into technicians at work.
Followed by a tour of sets in which you get a chance to peek inside various types of sets used in movies or soaps, and to pose for souvenir snapshots with some Bollywood stars statue of today.
Enjoy a Move for Dance Show based on the film music and dances of Bollywood films, a combination of formal and folk Indian traditional music and dance traditions fused with Middle Eastern techniques. Bollywood dances have evolved as a unique and energetic style.
These groups of dancers will perform 5 Bollywood dances in front of the audience, and you will get a chance to learn and dance along with the dancers. we also show you VFX clip,how makers use visual effects in Bollywood movies.
Followed by a dubbing studio where we help you to compose your own favourite song.
After lunch at a local restaurant, drop off back at your city centre hotel / any location you want in Mumbai.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pickup from all hotels in Mumbai including hostels and homes and drop back at same location.Airports
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj International Airport, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400099, India
- Mumbai port
- Green Gate, Shoorji Vallabhdas Rd, Fort, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400001, India
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Except for your valuables, hand baggage is not allowed at location shooting. A pat down and checking of baggage is mandatory.
- This itinerary could be tentative as per studio permission
- Photo shots are strictly not allowed until and unless permission is given.(Professional cameras are not allowed at the shooting sets, until permission granted )
- Please keep your mobile on silent mode during the shooting in action and keep silent.
- Most of the studios are at distant places from downtown and as such may take considerable time to reach, kindly bear with such unavoidable time consumption.
- Infant meals not included
- When you get off your cruise ship, you make your way to meeting point is at the green gate is about 5 to 8 minutes walk away.
- Its an absolutely studio tour experience in which you gain experience about live shooting and sets, we don`t guarantee of Bollywood shooting,it may be Bollywood shooting or may be from Soap opera or commercial shooting.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Seniors should be fit to walk and climb stairs ,some of the sets are on second floor.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.