Full Day Private Safari at Yala National Park by La Safari Inn Tours
Not only do you have the best chance of seeing a Sri Lankan leopard, but you also have a very high chance of seeing elephants. We went during a period of time that Yala national park was experiencing a mini-drought. This meant that the elephants were further inside the park around the permanent lakes and not need the main roads. Even then, we still managed to spot a lone male grazing in amongst the trees. If you go to Yala when there are not experiencing a drought then you will certainly see herds of elephants roaming around the park in plain sight.
per adult from
10 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Yala National Park Sri Lanka
Yala National Park is by far the most visited and most famous safari park in Sri Lanka, this has to be because it has the highest density of the coveted Sri Lankan leopard anywhere in Sri Lanka. If you want the best possible chance of seeing the Sri Lankan leopard then Yala national park is the best place for you.
Duration: 12 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :4:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.