Full-day Private Qatar Desert Safari from Doha
Fasten your seat belts and be ready for the adrenaline-charged experience through sand dunes and smooth sandy mountains to the beautiful landscape where the Inland Sea meets the Desert.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 4x4-Jeep with English-speaking driver
- BBQ lunch
- Bottled water and soft drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Camel ride
- Quad bike
- Be picked up from your hotel in Doha and get the chance to enjoy the tranquillity of the desert and see the panoramic view of Khor Al Adeid (Inland Sea) that lies between the KSA and Qatar borders. Have fun at the inviting desert camp facing the pristine beach front with high quality amenities with an authentic Qatari Mejlis that is waiting for you to complete your experience.
On your way home, you will be taken to Souk Al Wakra for 1 hour, where you may buy a variety of perfumes, gold, spices & Arabic handicrafts. The Souk’s Development in Al Wakra is part of the Al Wakra Master Plan, which commenced seven years ago to turn Al Wakra into a waterfront destination and a vibrant city.
You will be returned to your hotel.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Doha city hotelsDates: Time: 09:00 AM – 05:00 PM or 02:00 PM – 10:00 PMDailyReturn point: Returns to original departure point
Departure Time :9:00 AM and 2:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A maximum of 4 people per booking
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.