Full-Day Private Nice, Eze, and Monaco Shore Excursion from Villefranche sur Mer
In this 8-hour private tour, see 3 French Riviera iconic places: Nice, Eze and Monaco. Start your tour in Nice with its wonderful beach walk, lovely old town dating from the Middle-Ages. Explore the authentic street market with flowers and seafood (everyday except on Mondays). Then go to the medieval perched village of Eze, where you can visit the Fragonard perfume factory. Finally, finish your tour in Monaco and Monte Carlo where you will visit the old town, the castle and see the Jean-Jacques Cousteau Oceanographic museum. In Monte-Carlo, be driven on the most famous Formula1 race track, try your luck at the renowned Casino of Monaco or simply have a break in Café de Paris.
per adult from
What's included :
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Private tour
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Local guide
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Your guide will pick you up at Villefranche cruise port terminal. Get into your private vehicle and start your pleasant sightseeing tour. Move on to Nice, a beautiful city along the Mediterranean sea. Walk on the beautiful Promenade des Anglais, visit the old town, with a lovely flower and fish/ seafood market and stroll around the narrow shopping streets. Why not enjoy a coffee in the sun?. It is full of beautiful old buildings here such as the Opera or the Palais de Justice.
Your excursion continues the coast road to Eze. A medieval village, this time high up on a hill. Admire the small winding streets without cars but many cozy cafés, restaurants and boutiques. If you make the effort to walk up to the top, you will find the remains of the castle that once stood there - and today it is a fabulous exotic garden. On the way down admire arts and if you want, even visit a beautiful little church.
Next, your guide will take you for a guided visit at the famous perfume factory Fragonard. Here you can take part of its long history of how to produce the good fragrances.
Finally, go to your final destination: Monaco and Monte Carlo. Visit the majestic castle where the Prince of Monaco and his family live. Stroll around in the beautiful capital with its large white cathedral. Here you will also find the Maritime museum, where Cousteau used to work. With your guide, you will take a tour of the so well-known race track for Formula1. Lastly, visit Monte-Carlo. Luxury and glamour, beautiful buildings and exclusive boutiques. Just explore the pleasant environment and see the iconic Casino and the Café de Paris.
Departure Point :Villefranche port of cruise terminal
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.