Full-Day Private Monaco Shore Excursion: Nice, Cannes, Monte Carlo
Shore Excursion 7-hour private tour to the most popular places on the French Riviera. Your guide will meet you upon your cruise ship arrival at the pier of your port of call and show you some of the highlights, and as the tour is private, your itinerary is flexible and your guide will adapt the tour to your personal preferences.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Port pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- First, head to Monaco and Monte Carlo. Magnificent palaces, casinos, luxury shops, and exotic gardens are waiting for you. The guide will tell you the fascinating story of a sovereign state between Nice and the Italian border, that perfectly captures the essence of the Côte d'Azur with its palaces in the rococo style, lunch gardens, world famous casinos and glamour of the royal family. By car, you will drive along the famous Formula 1 track. You will visit the Monte Carlo casino and can enjoy an optional walk around the Japanese Garden. There will also be some free time during which you can see the changing of the guard in front of the palace of the Prince, take pictures or buy souvenirs.Next, head to Eze. Take a stroll through the old town with your guide. This old village is huddled around a substantial medieval fortress, with rocks and houses of similar hues blending into each other.Afterwards, your guide will take you to the Fragonard perfume factory near the town of Eze. It offers you the opportunity to learn all the stages of perfume production. Your guide will take you for a tour of the factory. Make sure you peruse the factory shop, where you can treat yourself to a wonderful new perfume (own expense).Driving through Nice your guide take you to Saint-Paul-de Vance. 45 min stop in Saint-Paul-de Vance. This old village visible from afar among the pleasant hills and valleys of the Vence landscape. St-Paul-de-Vence has retained its medieval appearance, so characteristic of the fortified settlements which protected the Var frontier until 1870. Take a stroll through the old town with your guide. You will have free time to visit the famous Modern art galleries. This city will remind you of medieval times, and the guide will tell amazing stories about it.Next, head to Antibes town built between two indentations in the coastline, the Bay of Salis and the Bay of Roch, is opposite Nice on the other side of the Bay of the Angels. You will be see one of the largest port in Mediterranean sea with luxury cruise yachts, the largest of which can be found along the Quai de la Grande Plaisance. Do not forget to take photos of this unforgettable place.Your guide will then take you to Cannes. By car, you will drive along the world-famous Boulevard de la Croisette. The guide will tell you the fascinating story of Cannes and the Lérins islands are located offshore. Since 1834 a whole host of famous personalities have helped to establish the city's reputation. In the past the aristocracy would spend the winter here. Nowadays celebrities flock here during the film festival, which is one of the most important events in the cinema world. There will also be some free time during which you can see the Film Festival Palace, take pictures on the famous red road.The tour finishes as your guide drops you off at port of call.
Departure Point :Monaco Port
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.