Full-Day Private Luxury Chauffeured Scotland Tour
Luxury and Unique Full Day Roundtrip with private Chauffeur and state of the art Landrover or Mercedes vehicles with attention to detail.
This roundtrip takes you through Scotland's Loch Lomond & Trossachs National Park and along the West Coast and shows you some of the most beautiful landscapes Scotland has to offer.
Ideal for couples or groups of 4 people.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Lunch - 2 Course Lunch incl. tea/coffee and service charge
- Bottled water
- Snacks - Homemade Cakes & Bakes
- Alcoholic Beverages - 1 bottle of Champagne
- Distillery Tour and 1 Dram of Whisky
- Private Chauffeur for up to 10 hrs
- Optional personalization and amendments to the trip
- Entry/Admission - Kilchurn Castle
- Entry/Admission - Glengoyne Distillery
What's excluded :
- Parking Fees
- Soda/Pop - Additional drinks (alcoholic and non-alcoholic) during lunch are not included
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Loch Lomond and The Trossachs National Park, Loch Lomond and The Trossachs National Park, Scotland
The trip starts from Glasgow or Edinburgh.
After your private Chauffeur picks up from your preferred location welcomes you with a glass of chilled Champagne, the journey begins towards Loch Lomond, Scotland's largest loch and through the beautiful landscape of Loch Lomond and The Trossachs.
Stop At: Kilchurn Castle, Lochawe, Dalmally PA33 1AF Scotland
Look out over Loch Awe from the powerbase of the Campbells of Glenorchy and one of the most photographed castles in Scotland.
As the journey continues along the west coast of Scotland past by Loch Fyne and Inveraray you will stop at Kilchurn Castle* for a short visit of the castle ruins.
Your Chauffeur will serve some refreshments, coffee and tea as well as some homemade cakes and pastry at one of the scenic spots on the way.
The castle might be closed from 1 October to 31 March and can only be visited from the outside.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Bridge of Orchy, Bridge of Orchy, Argyll and Bute, Scotland
The route takes you through Scotland's most beautiful countryside up to Bridge of Orchy, a small village at the heart of Glen Orchy where you will enjoy a delicious 2 course lunch with tea/coffee.
Additional drinks are not included
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Falls of Dochart, Gray Street, Killin, Loch Lomond and The Trossachs National Park FK21 8SL Scotland
After lunch guests will continue their drive along the scenic route through the Trossachs National Park. Optional stop-over at the Falls of Dochart at Killin for a walk around and a pint of local beer.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Glengoyne Distillery, Dumgoyne, Glasgow G63 9LB Scotland
Your final stop on the journey is the Glengoyne Distillery, a picture-postcard whisky distillery near Glasgow.
Enjoy an informative and entertaining Whisky distillery tour and a dram of Whisky before heading back to your base in Glasgow or Edinburgh.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotels:- We will meet travelers at the lobby of the hotel B&Bs- We will pick up travelers at the front door / entrance of the accommodation Private Address:- Please get in touch for special arrangementsAirports
- Glasgow Intl Airport, Paisley PA3 2SW Scotland
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Our Mercedes V Class offers enough space for 2 guests from 2 households and to keep social distance as well as comfort and luxury.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.