Full-Day Private Hvar, Brac, and Pakleni Islands Boat Cruise from Trogir
Embark on a 9-hour tour of several of Croatia’s most beautiful islands: Brac, Hvar, and the Pakleni Islands. A quick jaunt from Split and Trogir, all three are known for their exquisite beaches, crystal-clear waters, and relaxed pace of life. Book a regular boat for a private group of up to seven people, or a large boat for a group of up to 11. No matter which you choose, you’ll have the chance to explore fishing villages, cathedrals, and other sights along the Dalmatian coast.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Light refreshments
- Use of snorkeling masks
- Waterproof jacket
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Tvrdava Fortica
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Historic City of Trogir, Trogir Croatia
Start of tour from Trogir is on main waterfront near Kamerlengo Fortress
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: 21000, Split, Croatia
Second starting point is Split from Matejuska pier under Croatian flag.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Milna,Brač, blataška riva 5, 21405, Milna, Croatia
Traditional Dalmatian town in which you can enjoy morning coffee or simple sightseeing.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: GRAD HVAR, Fabrika b.b., 21450, Hvar, Croatia
One of the most famous cities in Croatia, all celebrities from all around the world are spending vacation here. Check WHY!
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Tvrdava Fortica, D116 29, Hvar, Hvar Island 21469 Croatia
Fortress above city is the best place to take unforgetable pictures for decates to remember.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Pakleni Islands, Hvar, Hvar Island Croatia
Group of islands with nice bay and beaches, unique place for nature lovers.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :1: Tower Kamerlengo Trogir, Obala bana Berislavića, 21220, Trogir, Croatia
2: VENUS DIVING MEETING POINT (BOAT), Trumbićeva obala 1-2, 21000, Split, Croatia
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We will try to reduce risk by spending less time in crowded areas. Guests can use mask but that is personal choice because it is not mandatory to use it in Croatia.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.