Full-Day Private Guided Tour to Pyramids of Giza Dahshur Sakkara and Memphis
Uncover the ancient mysteries of Egypt on a private full-day tour to the Pyramids of Giza, Dashur and Memphis from Cairo.
Alongside an expert historian guide, travel to iconic wonders like the Great Pyramid of Giza and delve into the ancient history of Egypt’s former capital, Memphis. Marvel at the Red Pyramid in Dashur, hailed as the 'first pyramid', and behold the colossal stature of the Sphinx as you listen to illuminating commentary from your knowledgeable guide. Learn about the ancient history of Memphis, Egypt's former capital, on a guided visit.
Receive undivided attention from your guide on this private tour
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- door to door transfers from and to your hotel
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- 30 minutes camel ride
- Bottled water
- all the sites which mentioned in itinerary
What's excluded :
- entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Saqqara (Sakkara) Pyramids
- Entry/Admission - Step Pyramid of Djoser
- Entry/Admission - Pyramid of Teti
- Entry/Admission - Memphis and Sakkara
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Saqqara (Sakkara) Pyramids, Al Giza Desert, Saqqara 12919 Egypt
Start your tour at 8 am from your hotel as you will be picked up by your private qualified Egyptologist in your private, modern a/c transport . access and head for Saqqara to visit the Step Pyramid of King Zoser and its complex.
Stop At: Step Pyramid of Djoser, Saqqara Egypt
The Step Pyramid was built for King Zoser, the founder of the Third Dynasty (about 2700 B.C.) by Imhotep, the first architect in history and it is the oldest building of stone in history.
Stop At: Pyramid of Teti, Saqqara Egypt
Afterwards you will visit the beautiful tomb of Kagemni (about 200 B.C.) and watch the magnificent Pyramid Texts inside the pyramid of Teti
Stop At: Memphis and Sakkara, Cairo 11655 Egypt
Move on to the site of Memphis, the first capital of ancient Egypt (about 3200 B.C) to see some of its ruins and visit its museum where you will see the colossal statue of king Ramses II and the huge alabaster sphinx.
Stop At: Pyramids of Dahshour, Giza Egypt
Next stop will be Dahshur to visit the Bent Pyramid (the first attempt to build a true pyramid) and the Red Pyramid (the first true pyramid in history) which you will enter. Both pyramids were built by King Snefru, the founder of the fourth dynasty and the father of King Cheops (about 2600 B.C.).
Later you will have lunch at a top quality restaurant overlooking the Sphinx and the pyramids
Stop At: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
Lastly you will move to Giza plateau to see the Great Pyramid of King Cheops (about 2500 B.C.), the pyramid of Chephren, the pyramid of Mycerinus, then you will move up the plateau to the panorama for taking great pictures. You'll then continue your adventure on a camel around the pyramids, then you will explore the Valley Temple and the Sphinx, before being transferred back to your hotel.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we pick up all our guests from any hotels in Cairo or Giza
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.