Full-Day Private Guided Tour to Atlas Mountains and Valleys
This is one of the most picturesque drives where the road follows the rushing Ourika River, which although the levels carry, never runs dry and provides wonderful whitewater rafting in the summer months.
Somewhere in the valley we will have a mint tea pause by the mountain stream, before heading off-road on the foothills of the Atlas Mountains. We will take that route at leisurely pace, and if happen to be a day where it is local berber market in one of the villages, we would stop to visit it. We will drive trough villages and will able to stop whenever you want for photos or to get information.
Enjoy this full-day guided Valley's tour with delicious full lunch and camel ride included!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Hotel Pick-up and Drop-off
- Camel Ride
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Tour Guide
What's excluded :
- Tip (optional)
- Stop At: Marrakech, Marrakech, Marrakech-Safi
Stop At: Ourika Valley, Ourika Morocco
First, on your way to Ourika valley, you will enjoy the stunning sceneries. Take a 90-minute hike to see waterfalls and some spectacular vistas. Along the way, you’ll see Berber women extracting the unique Argan oil.
Stop At: Oukaimeden, Morocco
Continue on to the second valley, Oukaimden, and take a secluded mountain road up to 1,800 meters above sea level. You’ll pass through many traditional Berber villages built from adobe and stones, and see the daily life of local Berber people.
Stop At: Sidi Fares, Morocco
When you arrive at Sidi Fares, the third valley, you’ll be served a delicious full lunch. Enjoy a typical meal of salad, Berber tajine, couscous, dessert, mint tea with berber family surrounded by breathtaking scenery.
Stop At: Asni, Asni, Marrakech-Safi
After that, you’ll visit the 4valley, Asni, best known for its fruit trees, where you can enjoy the views of the snowy summits of the High Atlas Mountains.
Stop At: Tahanaout, Tahanaout, Marrakech-Safi
The tour ended back to Marrakech via the fifth valley of Tahanaout, arriving back in Marrakech at approximately 5:00 PM, and a drop-off at your accommodation.
• Moroccan Salade
• Tajine and Couscous
• Fruit of the Season
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Menara Airport, Marrakech Morocco
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.