Full day Private Guided Kuala Lumpur City tour & Country side tour with Lunch
This tour of Kuala Lumpur gives you the opportunity to see the major landmarks and monuments of the Malaysia capital. See the main attractions of Malaysian capital city. Chinatown, King’s Palace (Istana Negara), National Monument,(Lake Gardens), National Mosque (Masjid Negara) Photo stop of the Petronas Twin Towers,Merdeka (Independence) Square, Kuala Lumpur Railway Station, and Tean Hou temple.
Enjoy the countryside landscapes and handycraft tour , Visit one of the nation’s most beloved shrines, located in the Batu Caves, and see how two of the country’s traditional crafts are made during stops at the Royal Selangor Pewter and a batik center.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan
Our guide will meet you at the hotel lobby and visit bellow places
Tean Hou Temple
Kuala Lumpur river
Indian Banana Leaves lunch provide
Batu Caves visit
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick up all the travelers from the hotels
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.