Full-Day Private French Riviera Tour from Nice: St-Paul-de-Vence, Cannes, Grasse
Your guide will meet you at the agreed place and take you for a ride to medieval times through villages hidden in the mountains and famous spots on the Riviera. From Grasse – world’s capital for perfume production, St Paul de Vence called village of artists, and stunning Gourdon – the village of crystals, not to mention the glamourous Cannes. It will all take 8 hours. As this is a private tour, we’ll be happy to adopt it to your individual expectations.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
• After leaving Nice we’ll continue to the village of artists, hidden in the hills – Saint Paul de Vence. This medieval town standing within XIV century ramparts has been called the Royal city in past. Over 100 years ago it turned into real mekka of artists – young painters, sculptors and modern designers. The trend started when Picasso, Chagall or Matisse as well as many others were coming here for inspiration – you’ll easily find out ‘why?’. It’s no different today – many yet unknown artist find their home here and you would not believe your eyes seeing what combination it brings: middle-ages narrow streets with galleries, ateliers, shopping windows full of modern art. In case you are into this direction there is more: the world’s largest collection of contemporary arts also located in St Paul in honorable museum, the Maeght Foundation.
• 20 miutes later we will get to one of the most elevated towns in the region – legendary Gourdon. City of cristals and unforgettable views: you may see as much as from Nice almost down to St Tropez from a platform located some 700 meters over the sea level. There is a XIII century castle with turrets cut half – incredible example of what king’s will can really accomplish. Charming old town with manufactures producing miracle looking like crystal items – even Svarovski knows the quality of the place.
• You will then be heading directly to Grasse – which is one of the most important locations for the worldwide parfume industry. That is the only place in the world where you can learn and see how the process of extracting scents from flowers takes place. History of parfume production and factory outlet is there as well to let you the most out of it. You might be surprised of what you hear there…
• Then you’ll land in famous Cannes. Who hasn’t heard of it? The movie stars on the red carpet focus world’s attention in May each year since 1946. But there’s more than just that. Beautiful old town on the hill, port full of large private yachts, mountains of Esterel in the west back of the harbor, the glamourous street La Croisette with all the designer’s store you could dream of and all elegant hotels with obviously The Carlton would make you ‘wow’ for a little while. Would it be the same if Henry Brougham – British Lord Chancellor didn’t reinvent the spot in the middle of XIX century… see for yourself.
Then your guide would take you back to Nice
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The guide will meet you at your address with a sign with your name.Airports
- Cote D'Azur Airport, Rue Costes et Bellonte, 6206 Nice France
- Nice Côte d'Azur Airport, Rue Costes et Bellonte, 06206 Nice, France
- Nice Port, 1430 Quai Amiral Infernet, 06300 Nice, France
- Villefranche Sur Mer, Alpes Marítimos, 06230 Villefranche-sur-Mer, France
- Port Pierre Canto, 1 Boulevard de la Croisette, 06400 Cannes, France
- Port de Cannes - Accueil Carénage - CCI Nice Côte d'Azur, Port de Cannes CCI Nice Côte d'Azur Service Carénage Promenade de la Pantiero, 06400 Cannes, France
- Port de Cannes, Jetée Albert Edouard, Prom. de la Pantiero, 06400 Cannes, France
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.