Full-Day Private Ethnic Wear Photoshoot Tour in Agra
Welcome to Historic city and old capital of the Mughal Empire; Agra. The city is famous for the greatest love Icon of all time, the wonder of the world; Taj Mahal.
The tour is designed for travellers to get pictures clicked at the best of handpicked Agra monuments. You will be picked up from the selected location and be taken to the studio where our team will help you get dressed up in the Indian ethnic attire. You will now visit majestic Taj Mahal to click pictures with the most beautiful background.
Then you visit the Tomb of Akbar the Great. A building which he completed before his death and highly inspired by Persian architecture which is perfect for photos.
You also visit Mehtab Bagh, a site for Black Taj Mahal which was never constructed, today its a lush garden offering a beautiful view across the river.
The photographer will help and assist you in getting the best of the tour and pictures.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Photographer with camera
- Tolls & Parking
- Private transfers
- 10 Hard copy of photos
- 50 Soft copies on email
- Ethnic Attire
What's excluded :
- Entry ticket - Akbar tomb - INR 300
- Entry Ticket - Mehtab Bagh - INR 300
- Entry ticket - Taj Mahal - INR 1300
- Food & Beverages
- Personal Expenses
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Tomb of Akbar the Great
- Entry/Admission - Mehtab Bagh
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
Visit wonder of the world in the morning, though everyone is familiar with the beauty & history of Taj, there is more than meets the eye, your guide for the day will share every bit of details about Taj complex, significance of every small structure, stories about the royal families & clear myths surrounding the workers.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Tomb of Akbar the Great, 282007 India
The Mughal Empire was at its peak under the Emperor Akbar The great, there are few kings from the Indian history who has the impact as great as Akbar. This monument is spread across 119 acres most of which is open ground. The Tomb was planned by Akbar himself which was later completed by his son, Jahangir. You can spot animals like deer, peacock, rabbits etc in the open area. The monument is another architecture feat of Mughal construction.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Mehtab Bagh, Nagla Devjit Etmadpur, Agra India
We have specifically included Mehtab Bagh in the end as to give travelers another glimpse of Taj at the time of sunset. The view of The Taj Mahal from here is surreal, where you can white Taj in saffron lit twilight sky, and the magnificent reflection of Taj in the Yamuna river. Considered to be the site for the Black Taj Mahal, whose construction never saw the light of the day due to rift in the Royal Family, later it was converted to the gardens, this is the last garden of the mughal era in Agra
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from centrally located hotels. Guests are requested to wait in the hotel lobby and inform the front desk about the pickup
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.