Full-Day Private Dracula Tour in Romania
Comfortable trip in a thorough mix of the Dracula myth braided with the real Vlad Tepes history - presenting many if the secrets and mysteries related to this story.
There are surprises, tricks and tips on every POI we'll reach.
per adult from
10 to 12 hours
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
- Dinner - The famous traditional "Four Roses" - grilled pork ribs with potato chips, onions and red sauce.
- Entry/Admission - Snagov Monastery
- Entry/Admission - Peles Castle
- Entry/Admission - Bran Castle (Dracula's Castle)
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Snagov Monastery, Strada Mânăstirea Vlad Ţepeş, Siliștea Snagovului 077117, Romania
According to some historians, here lies the supposed grave of Vlad Tepes - the real historical figure which underlies the legend of Dracula.
Hopefully, we'll have the chance to see the entrance to the secret tunnel from the island to the mainland (depending on weather conditions)
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Peles Castle, Str. Pelesului 2, Sinaia 106100 Romania
Nestled at the foot of the Bucegi Mountains in the picturesque town of Sinaia, Peles Castle is a masterpiece of German new-Renaissance architecture, considered by many one of the most stunning castles in Europe.
Its 160 rooms - each room is decorated in a different style or theme - are adorned with the finest examples of European art, Murano crystal chandeliers, German stained-glass windows and Cordoba leather-covered walls.
You will have the VIP guided tour, including photo/video access, skip-the-line treatment.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Bran Castle (Dracula's Castle), Str. General Traian Mosoiu nr. 24, Bran 507025 Romania
Full VIP guided tour, including the time tunnel and special temp exhibition:
Bran Castle is arguably the country's most famous medieval landmark, as it is often called Dracula's Castle. The castle was even depicted in the 1992 Hollywood film "Bram Stoker's Dracula." That is because Irish author Bram Stoker loosely modeled his vampire Count Dracula on the 15th-century Romanian prince Vlad Draculea.
Bran is the castle with the most medieval look of all the imposing buildings of Transylvania. The Dracula myth itself has a complicated story, which began with some hostile stories [about Vlad the Impaler's extreme cruelty] written by the German colonists of southern Transylvania, who hated Vlad Tepes [because of his attempts to control their trade]. These stories were then adapted by Bram Stoker in the romantic-goth fashion of the 19th century. Somehow, since the whole story was placed in Transylvania, a location for [the castle] was needed in the same region.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point :Strada Georges Clemenceau 11, București 030167, Romania
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.