Full Day Private Day Trip From Marrakech Ouzoud Waterfalls
Staying in Marrakech gives you easy access to a number of fascinating tourist attractions including the Ouzoud waterfalls in the Atlas Mountains. The Ozoud falls are popular in the country for picnicking day trippers and for trekking and the springs are absolutely spectacular. This popular full day trip destination simply offers plenty of actions and adventures as hiking and brings you closer to nature. Daily departures are guaranteed if required persons per group are complete:
• Visit the Ouzoud waterfalls and enjoy the beauty of the High Atlas.
• Enjoy fascinating panoramic views from the top of the Falls.
• Hiking on the foot to the top of the falls.
• Admire the authenticity of the small village of ouzoud
• Meet whole families of monkeys that live in the region.
• Enjoy a local dishe in a traditional restaurant with panoramic views on the waterfalls.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional Driver/guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off service
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan or 4WD
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Morocco, Morocco
Depart from your hotel or riad in Marrakech direction Ouzoud. The Ouzoud waterfalls (110m) are the highest in North Africa and among the very best things that Morocco has to offer, located about 150 km from the northeast of Marrakech in the Atlas Mountains and which constitute one of the most spectacular natural spots in this region.
Duration: 7 minutes
Departure Point :Marrakech, Marrakech, Marrakech-Tensift-El Haouz Region
Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Menara Airport, Marrakech Morocco
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.