Full-Day Private Coffee Tour in Cocora Valley and Salento
Aroma and exquisiteness of best mild coffee in the world.
Find out the secrets of specialty coffees, from origin to revelation.
Learning and advices received from expert baristas.
To discover the Coffee Cultural Landscape is to be in contact with nature, coffee culture and the shapes and colors of the houses on its villages. In Salento, we have these three experiences in one day. In the morning, we visit Cocora Valley where we walk under the highest wax palms in the world, going up to the mountain to meet up with the mysterious cloud forests. We have lunch at one of the best restaurants in the region, then you will give life with your own hands to a wax palm from Quindio, Colombia’s national tree. In the afternoon, we visit Finca El Ocaso, to learn about coffee process and to discover the best kept secrets of Colombian coffee. At the end of the day, we walk through the charming streets of Salento, the main street, the square and its viewpoints.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- All activities
- Professional guide
- Medical assistance card
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Cocora Valley
- Entry/Admission - Salento, Quindío
- Entry/Admission - Ecoparque the Mirador Alto De La Cruz
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cocora Valley, Km 11 Vía al Valle del Cocora Salento, Salento, Quindío, Colombia
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Finca Buenos Aires Salento Quindio, Vereda llano grande finca Buenos Aires, Salento, Quindío, Colombia
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: a 2-91, Cra. 6 #2-1, Salento, Quindío, Colombia
Duration: 1 hour 40 minutes
Stop At: Salento, Salento, Quindio Department
Este es uno de los pueblos con encanto del Paisaje Cultural Cafetero de Colombia. Reconocido como uno de los 50 pueblos más lisndos del mundo.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Ecoparque the Mirador Alto De La Cruz, Cl. 1 #5-89, Salento 631020 Colombia
La mejor vista del Valle del Cocora y la cordillera central de los andes.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :1: Pereira, Pereira, Risaralda Department
2: Armenia, Quindio, Colombia
3: Montenegro, Quindio, Colombia
4: Calarca, Quindio, Colombia
5: Quimbaya, Quindio, Colombia
6: Salento, Quindio, Colombia
7: Dosquebradas, Risaralda, Colombia
Traveler pickup is offered
Recogemos los pasajeros en cualquier hotel en Pereira, Dosquebradas, Santa Rosa de Cabal, Salento, ArmeniaAirports
- Matecana Airport, Pereira Colombia
- El Eden Airport, Armenia Colombia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.