Full Day Private Cappadocia Highlights Tour
Limited time and not sure what to see to make the most of it? Here is an awe-inspiring full-day tour around Cappadocia covering all the must-see highlights.
The tour includes visits to some of the best-preserved churches to underground cities, millions of years old fairy chimney formations to delicious cuisine that has been cooked for centuries with the same recipes and centuries-old pottery art demonstration to add a little fun time for the day.
per adult from
7 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Parking Fees
- Entry/Admission - Pasabag
- Entry/Admission - Goreme Open-Air Museum
- Entry/Admission - Kaymakli Underground City
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Devrent Valley, Devrent Mevkii No:1 Urgup Yolu, 50500 Turkey
Also known as Imagination Valley, Devrent is a popular photo stop among most travel groups where you will be able to take a quick walk inside the valley to enjoy much better angles that most tourists don't get to see.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Pasabag, Urgup Turkey
Pasabag is a perfect stop to stroll around the giant fairy chimney rock formations and see some of the hermit caves dates before Christianity.
Hat (cap) on top of the formations is often thought it is human-made, but this is another great gift of mother nature.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Avanos, Avanos, Cappadocia
The longest river of Turkey, Red River, passing through the town, gave its inhabitants the chance to speak up their handicraft skills.
Since the early Hittites, thanks to the terracotta soil found near the town, the art of pottery making was once the leading economy of this town.
Pay a visit to a workshop to make your own unique pot with the same technique that Hittites used.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Goreme Open-Air Museum, Merkez, Muze Cd., Goreme 50180 Turkey
Registered to UNESCO by 1985, Goreme Open-Air Museum is home to some of the best-preserved churches of Mid-Byzantine art, dates 10-13th centuries.
The monastic site includes communal areas such as dining rooms, storages, wineries, tombs, and other facilities.
While the chapels and churches were painted with two different techniques, most of the larger churches were painted over plaster that is different than the frescoes technique.
The colors on the paintings are natural colors that are available around Cappadocia, and you will be thrilled to see how fresh they look even today!
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Uchisar, Uchisar, Cappadocia
Uchisar is another unique town, known for its giant rock castle, which is the most prominent single rock formation in Cappadocia.
Consisting of 9 floors, the castle is the highest point of the region that was also benefited for communications during the times of invasion.
Today, most floors are not accessible due to erosion, but you will get to enjoy some perfect angles to take photos of it all the old houses of the town coming down its slopes.
The visit includes some other amazing photo shots to better this best day.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Kaymakli Underground City, Derinkuyu Turkey
There is no doubt human beings can do anything when it is survival. It is one of those moments that you will be exploring four floors down in the underground cave city of Kaymakli.
Initially planned as six floors and was spacious enough to shelter over 2000 people, the underground cities had all facilities except for sunlight and showers.
It is an incredible place to know how people lived in there for months consuming dried goods and defending themselves persecutions and invasions.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.